Hacked client FusionX b2 for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client FusionX b2 for Minecraft 1.8 - one of the latest versions of the top hack client, which pleases players not only design, but also features. When you start the hack client You will immediately meet beautifully decorated main menu that You will never forget and will not confuse with other hacks. By itself, the hack client is famous for its large functionality, which You will learn later, and quality detours known anticheats. Among them You probably know NCP and WDR, but with AAC sometimes he has problems.
And here is the GUI menu. As discussed — it has a lot of features, some of which You can even customize to play more comfortable. Also, if you try, you can use the function settings to make more invisible to anticheat.
Alt Manager in this hack client is no different from the others. It has the simplest design, as well as the ability to create a list with accounts to switch between them in the game.
How to install Hacked client FusionX b2 for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called FusionX b2;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile