Hacked client Qwinks 2.0 for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Qwinks 2.0 for Minecraft 1.8 - another hacked client made a carbon copy of the template that has all tired. He will not surprise you, because it is no different from the likes of him. But it's understandable, because it's a template. However, to present at least some information about it-in short, we will talk about it. Its main menu has a background of the standard version and more or less pleasing to the eye custom buttons. With anti-cheats, it copes at the level of this template, that is, at the average level, so you will play with it at your own risk.
The GUI menu is absolutely the same as everywhere else. Therefore, there is no point in telling about it. Is that the fact that it opens to the right shift and has a bunch of useless functionality.
But Alt Manager here is the most hackneyed. It's formulaic. The good news is that the work and allows you to save all accounts in one place to switch between them in seconds.
How to install Hacked client Qwinks for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Qwinks;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile