Hacked client Saturn b20 for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Saturn b20 for Minecraft 1.8 - And again the template hacked client. However, it is not formulaic in everything, but only in some parts. If you take the main menu as an example, this is one of the few clients in which the developer tried at least on the design and changed the background. However, the performance is still bad. Anti-cheats this template as bypassed badly, and continues to bypass.
The GUI menu has remained unchanged in any way. Well... A pattern is a pattern. It is not necessary to count on the fact that there will be something good in template clients.
Alt Manager functionality remains exactly the same as it was before. The only thing that distinguishes it from other customers made according to the template is that it has some kind of design.
How to install Hacked client Saturn for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Saturn;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile