Hacked client Serpent for Minecraft 1.8Hacked client Serpent for Minecraft 1.8 - certainly can be called one of the worst hacked clients. There are a lot of reasonable reasons for this, about which we will tell today. The main menu of this client is very ugly. Meaningless animations with incomprehensible pictures will only annoy users. Also in the main menu there is a tab "Accounts" which should work as "Alt Manager", but it does not work at all. With anti-cheats, he copes at a minimum level, which will allow you to safely play the maximum on survival.
The GUI menu opens on the right shift and has a very ugly design, where some labels get out of the frame and there is no color combination at all. By the amount of functionality we can say that it will be very difficult to play with it.
How to install Hacked client Serpent for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Serpent;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile
Download hacked client Serpent for Minecraft 1.8
Share with friends
Watch other versions of client