Hacked client Anakonda b2 for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Anakonda b2 for Minecraft 1.8 - and again, a template hacked client that will not surprise you with anything new. Let the new functions and interface it does not represent, but it has some functions that are not in many other cheats. Such functions include Scaffold and the like. With anti-cheats, he copes at a fairly standard level. That is, it bypasses about half of their total number.
On the appearance of attention is better not to focus. This is due to the fact that the menu looks very shabby, small and ugly. Its only positive features are that the menu overflows with grandientum, as well as the fact that it at least has functions.
Alt Manager here has standard functionality, as well as a terrible template design, which did not even bother to set a normal background.
How to install Hacked client Anakonda b2 for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Anakonda;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile