Hacked client Bit for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Bit for Minecraft 1.8 - A fairly small, but unique, in its own way, hacked client. It has a small but very powerful functionality that copes with most anti-cheats. The design of its main menu does not differ from the standard design of the game. You can't even find Alt Manager in it, because it's not here. This client is suitable for owners of weak PCs, as it does not have resource-intensive effects and will not load the system.
GUI menu opens on the right shift and has a nice design. In it You can find several sections with functions. However, to save time, there is an "All" section where all functions are displayed at once. This is both more convenient and more economical in terms of time.
How to install Hacked client Bit for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Bit;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile