Hacked client Lucille for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Lucille b13 for Minecraft 1.8 - a small hacked client with very high potential. With it, you can win even the most difficult PvP battles, breaking whole packs of enemies and still remain almost untouched. The design of its main menu is quite simple and somewhat resembles the usual minecraft interface. In it you will find all the navigation buttons that can be useful. Lucille handles anti-cheats very well, which will allow you to play even on protected servers.
This client has two menus, HUD and GUI. The first one is controlled by arrows from the keyboard and looks quite simple. But the second has a convenient mouse control, beautiful design and great functionality that can be fully deployed and quickly orientated in it.
How to install Hacked client Lucille for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar .minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Lucille;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile