Hacked client Grey for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Grey for Minecraft 1.8 - disgusting hacked client, which is not clear what can hook any people. The design of its main menu is so poorly designed that it is normally displayed only in a small window. However, if you expand it to full-screen mode , it will be the entire curve. It is also worth noting that there are no buttons in the main menu. That is why wherever you click within this client - you will be thrown into a network game. With anti-cheats, it copes terribly, which once again proves that you should not use grey even in a single game.
There is no GUI menu at all. However, there is a HUD menu with very small and mostly useless functionality. It is controlled as always with the arrows. There are only 4 useful functions here. And since the background is translucent, all the textures behind it become a bug.
How to install Hacked client grey for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar .minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Grey;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile