Hacked client Gnome for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Gnome 2.0 for Minecraft 1.8 - and again, we have another template hacked client in our review. It is worth noting that it used not the worst template. And the detail that distinguishes it from the banal template will be below. In the meantime, we will say that the design of the main menu is no different from the normal version of the game. With anti-cheats, it copes on the average level, so it is not completely safe to go with it to top projects, and in addition to all this, Gnome breaks some textures.
And here is the only distinctive part of this template from all the others. The design of the sections has not a simple one-color design, but iridescent colors. The GUI menu itself opens as before on the right shift and has quite standard functionality.
Alt Manager is also a template, with a poor "error" design. The only advantage of this section is that you can store all your accounts in one place and play on any of them without leaving the game.
How to install Hacked client Gnome 2.0 for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar .minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Gnome;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile