Hacked client Summit for Minecraft 1.12.2
Hacked client Summit for Minecraft 1.12.2— another cheat mod, which, like most similar clients, is equipped with good workarounds and perfectly working functions. The client has its pros and cons. Continuing the tradition of cheat mods, it is not equipped with any design of the main menu, which makes it difficult to understand whether it is a cheat or not. But, going into the game, you will immediately understand that this is a real cheat, and quite good.
- AntiAFK - automatically makes various movements, which is why you will not be kicked for AFK on the server;
- MiddleClick - allows you to add players to Killaura friends by clicking on the mouse wheel;
- SafeWalk - keeps you from falling if you're standing on the edge of a block(can help you build tracks);
- Timer - depending on the settings, speeds up or slows down the time for you;
- ChestStealer - takes all the contents of the chest at high speed;
How to install Hacked client Summit for Minecraft 1.12.2:
1. Install Forge 1.12.2 in your launcher or from the official website;
2. Download and unzip the cheat file;
3. If you have Minecraft open, you must close it;
4. Click start, in the search bar enter %appdata%/.minecraft/mods;
5. If you do not have such a folder, then you need to run the Forge version 1 time and it will appear;
6. Transfer the downloaded .jar files to the mods folder;
7. Go to the game with the installed version of Forge.