Hacked client Resilience for Minecraft 1.7.2Hacked client Resilience for Minecraft 1.7.2 - hack for a very old version, which most likely no one has been using for a long time. However, if You are among the people who are still sitting on the old versions, then You should definitely try this hack. The design of this cheat is the most beautiful, for those times, and worked out to the last detail. He also copes with a lot of anticheats, which opens up great opportunities for you even on the largest projects. Yet it has a huge number of features that You can not find in any other hacked client for this version.
In the GUI menu You will find a significant number of functions that are easily subjected to the most subtle settings. However, if You are not comfortable to configure all functions separately - you can use the Mod Values section to perform basic settings several times faster.
Alt Manager here is as simple as possible. It is no different from other hacks except its design. In it You can create a list with all your accounts to switch between them directly in the game.
How to install Hacked client Resilience for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Resilience;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile
Download hacked client Resilience for Minecraft 1.8
Share with friends