Hacked client OtakuSquad v2 for Minecraft 1.8Hacked client OtakuSquad v2 for Minecraft 1.8 - quite simple, sometimes template hacked client, the use of which is not recommended due to the fact that it is not particularly convenient in terms of management. The design of this client is no different from the usual version of the game, as the developer tried to add only unique functionality, and nothing else. With anti-cheats, he copes at an average level. Therefore, its use threatens you with the loss of your account.
The local GUI menu has a rather poor and small interface. It is also worth noting that it is very uncomfortable. This manifests itself in is, that for times can be open only 1 the partition, and until You will swarm in other sections - you can easily die. The only advantage of this menu is a great functionality.
But Alt Manager here is the most hackneyed. It's formulaic. The good news is that the work and allows you to save all accounts in one place to switch between them in seconds.
How to install Hacked client OtakuSquad for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called OtakuSquad;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile
Download hacked client OtakuSquad for Minecraft 1.8
Share with friends
Watch other versions of client