Hacked client Nivia b3 for Minecraft 1.8Hacked client Nivia b3 for Minecraft 1.8 - chic hacked client that will appeal to everyone. Looking at it is not difficult to understand that the work on it has been done is not small and the developer tried his best. The design of its main menu looks very cool, although it does not have any animations or anything like them. Convenience in its use is also quite high. And most importantly-it copes with anti-cheats, which opens You a huge selection of servers for the game.
The GUI menu here is very cool. It's kind of like a menu from a hacked Sigma client. However, the difference is still there. The functionality is large enough and high quality that will allow you to win in any situation.
Alt Manager has a simple, but at the same time beautiful design and all the same useful functionality, thanks to which You can switch between your accounts right in the game.
How to install Hacked client nivia for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Nivia;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile
Download hacked client Nivia for Minecraft 1.8 [attachment=109:nivia-b3.zip]
Share with friends
Watch other versions of client