Hacked client Swifting for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Swifting for Minecraft 1.8 - quite a good, previously popular, but already all forgotten hacked client. It combines everything you might need. Unlike other clients, he is unique in everything. It has a beautiful design in the main menu that you have definitely never met. With anti-cheats, it copes quite well, which will allow You to play on a large number of projects, even on licensed ones.
The GUI menu opens to " [". Yes, it's unusual and uncomfortable. In appearance, it is not much different from other customers. Standard design, standard functionality, but all this is enough to enjoy the game as much as possible.
Alt Manager here is the easiest. It is not possible to create a list of accounts, but you can still switch between them in the game.
How to install Hacked client Swifting for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Swifting;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile