Hacked client Paralyzed for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Paralyzed for Minecraft 1.8 - one of the most squalid hacked clients. Let it is not created according to the template of classical garbage, but it looks even worse here. The design of its main menu literally looks like it was beaten with sticks. There's a hole above the navigation buttons. Agree, because it does not fit even in a classic design. With anti-cheats, he copes very badly. So if you just want to try this client-do it in a single game or servers where there is no anti-cheat or it is very weak.
The GUI menu opens on the up arrow. It looks not particularly beautiful, but not scary. It Has the ability to change the design, or rather its colors. Functional though large, but generally useless because of poor performance.
How to install Hacked client Paralyzed for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Paralyzed;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile