Hacked client JaV for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client JaV for Minecraft 1.8 - at first glance, it may seem that such a hacked client You have already seen. However, it does not seem. All because this client as well as many others are created on a template. Not so long ago we wrote about Jasteringo, so they both made on the same pattern. However, this can not be called a minus, and a plus in General. The template itself is good enough, but not perfect. The design of the main menu is not bad enough, and protection from anti-cheats at the secondary level.
The GUI menu opens on the right shift. It has a small interface, the most simple design, as well as a huge functionality. However, you won't find all the useful features in it. From what you can really use, here on the strength of 6-7 functions. The rest is garbage for quantity.
Alt Manager here has a template design and interface in General. It has the usual gray design with a few standard navigation buttons. In this section you will be able to store all your accounts to switch between them in the game without the need to restart.
How to install Hacked client JaV for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar .minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called JaV;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile