Hacked client Jasteringo v2.1 for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Jasteringo v2.1 for Minecraft 1.8 - a small hacked client that is very similar to many others, but still unique in its own way and differs from them in minor details. The design of its main menu is as simple as possible, as it is the design of the usual version of minecraft. However, the navigation buttons are slightly changed and look a little better than in the standard versions of the game. With anti-cheat Jasteringo cope not bad enough, that will allow You to play quite popular designs.
The GUI menu opens on the right shift and looks simple enough. In it you can find all the features you need for a fun, and most importantly a simple game. With them, victory in any mode itself will come to You in hand. The functionality is quite large, which also opens up great horizons.
Alt Manager here has a template design and interface in General. It has the usual gray design with a few standard navigation buttons. In this section you will be able to store all your accounts to switch between them in the game without the need to restart.
How to install Hacked client Jasteringo for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar .minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Jasteringo;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile