Hacked client WolfRam 9.8 for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client WolfRam 9.8 for Minecraft 1.8 - perhaps the best hack in the period from 2017 to 2019. And all this is really deserved, as WolfRam showed that for a long time can not show the other hacks. It includes a huge number of features that are not only useful for PvP, but also for any other tasks, whether it is a simple survival on the server, or some difficult mini-game. The main menu looks quite nice, as it is completely custom and unobtrusive.
Its GUI menu opens on the left Ctrl and has very convenient controls. It has only 2 tabs. In the first tab, You can select the desired sections with functions, and in the second settings of the menu.
Alt Manager is designed in the same way as the main menu. In it You can create a list with accounts to switch between them in the game.
How to install Hacked client WolfRam 9.8 for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called WolfRam;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile