Hacked client Zerum b15 for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Zerum b15 for Minecraft 1.8 - a small hacked client that few people will like. If you just want to add to your collection of clients that have already used, you can download and see what it is. However, it is not recommended to play with it on servers, since the anti-cheat crawls are very crooked and of poor quality. The design of the main menu is designed very simply and corny, so that they will not surprise anyone.
GUI menu here there is no at all, and here is HUD need to bindit. To do this, write the command "- bind tabgui rshift", then click on the right shift. It looks ugly and repels one of its kind.
How to install Hacked client Zerum b15 for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Zerum;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile