Hacked client DiscoParty for Minecraft 1.8Hacked client DiscoParty for Minecraft 1.8 - interesting sample of hacked clients. It is quite small, but despite its size is quite powerful. The design of the standard menu is no different from the standard version of the game, but this is not the main thing that should present the hacked client. Alt Manager in it is also missing and it certainly can be called a minus.
The GUI menu here has a radial design. This will appeal to those who are fans of the game Counter-Strike: Global offensive. The functionality is quite large, so it should be enough for everyone to solve his personal needs. It is worth noting that such a menu is available not only here, but it is still quite rare. It opens on the right shift.
How to install Hacked client DiscoParty for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called DiscoParty;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile
Download hacked client DiscoParty for Minecraft 1.8
Share with friends
Watch other versions of client