Hacked client Onigger for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Onigger for Minecraft 1.8 - a hacked client with an extraordinarily beautiful main menu. Download it is worth at least because the author tried on its design, and in our time is rarely seen. With anti-cheats, he copes quite well, which will allow you to play with him even on the most popular servers without fear of getting banned. Another plus will be its ease. Not in the sense that it is lightweight, but in the fact that it will work perfectly even on weak PCs.
GUI menu opens on the right shift. It has a simple nice design with great functionality, some of which can be configured by clicking on the gear near the desired function.
How to install Hacked client Onigger for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Onigger;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile