Hacked client Cheese for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Cheese for Minecraft 1.8 - a simple hacked client that is not very popular among users, despite the fact that it is ideal for mini-games on many servers. It is quite simple, so it will not load the system to those people who have weak PCs. Copes well with anti-cheats, with minimal flaws. The design of its main menu is almost identical to the usual one. Except that it has the name of the client and the Deposit for changing accounts.
The GUI menu looks very simple and opens to the right shift. You will find some useful features in it, but they are not all there. But despite this, they are quite enough for PvP.
Alt Manager can be noticed immediately when entering the game. It is located at the top of the main menu. In it, you can create a list with all accounts to switch between them in the game itself without leaving it.
How to install Hacked client Cheese for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Cheese;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile