Hacked client Serenity for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Serenity b51 for Minecraft 1.8 - a hacked client that is a great choice for playing mini-games. With it, you can easily take the first place in these games SkyWars and BedWars. However, in other mini-games, it is also able to show excellent results. With anti-cheats, it copes relatively well, so you can play with it, but you will have to Tinker with the settings to remain unnoticed. The design of its main menu is not changed in any way and looks exactly the same as the design of the regular version of the game.
The HUD menu looks awful and quite uncomfortable to use. The GUI menu opens to the right shift. In it You will find a lot of functionality, with which you can easily cope with the crowds of players during PvP battles.
How to install Hacked client Serenity b51 for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. To get both folders from the archive;
4. Move these folders to a folder .minecraft;
5. Log in to Minecraft, select a profile called OptiFine from the list of versions;
6. Sign in with this profile