Hacked client Sapphire for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Sapphire for Minecraft 1.8 - an excellent hacked client, in the development of which the author's soul was really invested. The design of its main menu looks very simple, but you can find out today's date and time in it (they will be displayed the same way as on your PC). With anti-cheats, it copes well enough that you can play with it even on well-protected servers and bend over crowds of other players during hard, deadly mixes.
The client has only 1 menu. Namely the GUI menu. It opens on the right shift and has great functionality. It is also worth noting that its original design is very ugly. This is probably why the author added the ability to change it in the "Theme" section. And we chose the theme "laser". In my opinion, this is the best option of those that are offered.
Alt Manager is here of course, but it is not particularly functional. It is not possible to save all your accounts for further switching between them. However, it is worth noting that every time you enter your username and password from your account, you can still switch between them.
How to install Hacked client Sapphire for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar .minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Sapphire;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile