Hacked client Zephyr for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Zephyr for Minecraft 1.8 - a small hacked client that is suitable for owners of a weak PC. The design of its main menu looks like a crumpled sheet of gray paper, which looks quite interesting. The client itself is good because it bypasses anti-cheats quite well, thus protecting your account from any kind of blocking. However, do not relax and run to play with Zephyr very openly. If you use it, do it carefully. After all, what the hell is not joking.
There is no GUI menu in this client at all. However, the HUD menu looks quite attractive. All because it shimmers with different colors, and its background does not merge with the surrounding world. In it You will find all the necessary functionality, as well as ping and fps.
But with Alt Manager, it's not as good as it could be. The design is the same as the main menu. However, there are several bugs that can be seen with the naked eye. In addition, you can't create a list of accounts to switch between. In order to switch to another account, you will have to enter data from it every time.
How to install Hacked client Zephyr for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. To get both folders from the archive;
4. Move these folders to a folder .minecraft;
5. Log in to Minecraft, select a profile called Zephyr from the list of versions;
6. Sign in with this profile