Hacked client JigSaw for Minecraft 1.8Hacked client JigSaw for Minecraft 1.8 - a great hacked client with great functionality and great features. In it You will find an excellent design of the main menu, as well as excellent bypasses of most anti-cheats, which will open up huge opportunities for you. If you take a good look at its design, you can see that it is quite simple, but this does not prevent it from being beautiful and bypassing many other hacked clients by this parameter.
The GUI menu of this client opens to the right shift. It has a huge functionality, as well as a beautiful design. In addition to the functionality itself, you can also find settings for it, which will make this client as convenient as possible to use.
Alt Manager here has the ability to save all accounts in the list, so that in the future You can switch between them in the game itself without the need to restart it.
How to install Hacked client JigSaw for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar .minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called JigSaw;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile
Share with friends