Hacked client Metro for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Metro 0.6 for Minecraft 1.8 - not perfect, but still a good enough hacked client. In it you will find the usual design of the main menu with a few absolutely useless buttons. However, not all of them are. By itself, this hacked client does a good job with anti-cheats, as well as has a huge number of functions. All this in total will give you a good advantage over the other players.
The GUI menu opens to the right shift. After the first opening, you will see only one section. You can use this section to include other sections. The functionality is quite large, so in some sections you can scroll through the list of functions using the mouse wheel. This is done so that owners of low-resolution monitors do not have problems with their display.
Alt Manager doesn't have any zest here. It's standard. In it, you can store an unlimited number of your accounts to switch between them directly in this section without leaving the game.
How to install Hacked client Metro 0.6 for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar .minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Metro;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile