Hacked client Sensation for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Sensation for Minecraft 1.8 - a small hacked client for weak PCs. It is Sensation that proves that size is not the main thing (we are talking specifically about the hacked client :)). You can find a few useful features in it, but each of them works perfectly and easily copes with anti-cheats. The design of the main menu is absolutely no different from the normal version of the game, and also does not have Alt Manager.
The GUI menu opens on the right shift and has a fairly quiet design. In it you will find all the functions. It is also worth noting that you should not confuse the squares in order to expand the functions and completely close the section.
How to install Hacked client Sensation for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar .minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Sensation;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile