Hacked client Echo for Minecraft 1.8Hacked client Echo for Minecraft 1.8 - a small hacked client that is suitable for both owners of a weak PC and those who are just looking for powerful functionality. The main menu of this client looks simple, but quite beautiful. It is made in the style of a black-and-white gradient. Echo copes well with anti-cheats, so you can easily play with it on top projects, but you should still be on your guard. The functionality in it is mostly all standard and there is nothing supernatural in it.
The design of the HUD menu is quite good. It is controlled using the arrows on the keyboard and has a large enough functionality. But despite this, there are not so many useful functions here. There is no GUI menu at all.
Alt Manager is a template here. It is good that only it is template-based, and not the whole hacked client. In it, you can create a list of accounts and switch between them directly in the game. The design of this section is not particularly beautiful, so if we had a point system - for the design, you could remove the point.
How to install Hacked client Echo for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar .minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Echo;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile
Share with friends