Hacked client FadeAway for Minecraft 1.8Hacked client FadeAway for Minecraft 1.8 - a good hacked client that will definitely appeal to everyone due to its uniqueness. The design of its main menu shimmers with colors in the gradient style. However, this is clear from its name. This is the first and only version of this client, since the developer just decided to test their skills in creating similar clients. And we can say with full confidence that it turned out quite cool. FadeAway copes with anti-cheats quite well, which opens up almost all roads for you.
The GUI menu is not quite standard, but it has a very nice design. However, this is what makes FadeAway a unique client. Management in this menu is quite simple and convenient. Everyone can deal with it. And to open the GUI, click on the right shift.
But Alt Manager is not the best side of this hacked client. Although it is possible to switch between accounts without leaving the game, you will have to re-enter data from it every time.
How to install Hacked client FadeAway for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar .minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called FadeAway;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile
Share with friends