Hacked client ChainSaw for Minecraft 1.8Hacked client ChainSaw for Minecraft 1.8 - a small hacked client that is 100% developed not from scratch, as there are dozens of similar ones. They all have the same design and functionality. The only difference is the name. However, let's move on to parsing this hacked client. Its design is quite simple and uncomplicated. Despite these 2 factors, it is relatively beautiful. With anti-cheats ChainSaw and his "twin brothers" are doing well, which is an absolute plus.
GUI menu is simple, but attractive. It has about half of the required functionality, and the rest of the functions are useless. This menu opens on the right shift, and is controlled with the mouse.
Alt Manager has the same design as the main menu. Its features are standard, which means That you can save all your accounts in it to switch between them right in the game.
How to install Hacked client ChainSaw for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called ChainSaw;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile
Download hacked client ChainSaw for Minecraft 1.8
Share with friends