Hacked client Quiet for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Quiet for Minecraft 1.8 - one of the most simple, but at the same time quite cool hacked clients. The design of its main menu is designed as a gradient, which has a turquoise-white color. By itself, this client is good because at a high enough level to cope with most anti-cheats. And this in turn will allow You to play even the most popular projects without fear for the safety of your account.
The GUI menu in this client opens on the right shift. It has the most simple design, as well as standard functionality, which is supplemented by a small number of functions that few people may need. However, this functionality is enough for a comfortable game.
Alt Manager here only for licensed accounts, which is quite upsetting. Sign in to a new account by specifying "mail:password" in the only line of this section. Therefore, if you download cheats for Alt Manager, we recommend you to choose another one.
How to install Hacked client Quiet for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Quiet;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile