Hacked client Leopard for Minecraft 1.8Hacked client Leopard for Minecraft 1.8 - the most simple hacked client, which is ideal for owners of weak PCs, and for those who want to try something new. The design of its main menu is custom. It is decorated very simply, but at the same time very beautiful. Itself Leopard copes with anti-cheat, though not all. Therefore, if you decide to play with him - do it very carefully so as not to sleep before the anti-cheat and administration.
There is no GUI menu in this client at all. However, there is quite a nice and convenient HUD menu. It is controlled by the arrows on the keyboard and has sufficient functionality for a comfortable game. However, the functions themselves can not be configured through it.
How to install Hacked client Leopard for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Leopard;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile
Download hacked client Leopard for Minecraft 1.8 [attachment=104:leopard.zip]
Share with friends
Watch other versions of client