Hacked client Peter for Minecraft 1.8Hacked client Peter for Minecraft 1.8 - a fairly simple but interesting hacked client. It has only one huge minus, but you will learn about it a little lower. In the meantime, we'll tell you about the pros. Its main menu is decorated quite nicely and unobtrusively, which distinguishes it from other customers. With anti-cheats he copes quite well, which is the main advantage, as it gives You access to almost all projects and no chance to get banned.
In the screenshot You see 2 menus, although you can say that 1.5. The first menu is HUD, which is controlled by arrows from the keyboard, but has little functionality. However even with him can be well so light up. But from the GUI menu here is only 0.5, as the functionality is invisible, but by poke it can still be used.
Alt Manager here will allow you to change accounts directly in the game, but save them to the list for more convenient switching will not work.
How to install Hacked client Peter for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Peter;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile
Download hacked client Peter for Minecraft 1.8
Share with friends
Watch other versions of client