Hacked client Rainbow b6 for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Rainbow b6 for Minecraft 1.8 - hacked client created by another template. However, it is worth noting that this template is different from the one we told you about last time. This template is easy to distinguish at least by the design of the main menu and many other elements. It is more accurate and beautiful. With anti-cheats clients created by the template cope better much better than even unique clients. Therefore, we recommend that you try RainBow.
The GUI menu looks pretty enough. It may seem that it has little functionality, but you should know that the huge functionality often consists of 90% of useless garbage, but RainBow has all the popular features that are most often used by players.
Alt Manager has exactly the same design as the main menu. The functionality is standard. It will allow you to store all your accounts inside yourself to switch between them right in the game.
How to install Hacked client Rainbow for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Rainbow;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile