Hacked client Intel for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Intel for Minecraft 1.8 - Quite an interesting hacked client that will definitely surprise You and your friends. In it You can find absolutely everything that can be useful in the game, as well as a bunch of those functions that are used quite rarely, but can also be useful. The design of its main menu looks like the motherboard of some computer, which is unique and very attractive. With anti-cheats Intel copes with a Bang, which will allow you to use it to play even on popular projects, without fear of getting an account lock.
The GUI menu opens on the right shift and has a meager design. However, you will find a huge functionality with high potential. Functionality of this size will be envied even by many modern hacked clients.
How to install Hacked client Intel for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Intel;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile