Hacked client Fantasy for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Fantasy for Minecraft 1.8 - quite an old hacked client that will surprise You with its capabilities and uniqueness. The design of its main menu is made in gray tones, but it looks quite interesting. In addition to the beautiful background You will also find custom navigation buttons. One of the useful additions here will be that the main menu also shows the time, allowing you to always be aware of how much you are playing. If you affect its performance, it copes with anti-cheats at a high enough level that will allow You to play on very cool projects.
GUI menu is the most banal. It opens on the right shift and has a small interface combined with a poor design. The only advantage here is that the functionality is quite large, which will open up a large number of opportunities.
Alt Manager is designed as a hub of any server with mini-games, which looks quite unusual. In this section you will be able to store all your accounts to switch between them in the game.
How to install Hacked client Fantasy for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Fantasy;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile