Hacked client PHack for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client PHack for Minecraft 1.8 - compact hacked client, which is not very much please you with its capabilities, as its design and functionality is quite hackneyed and similar to many other hacked clients. The design of the main menu is the most standard, as in all conventional versions, so this will not surprise you. With anti-cheats, he copes relatively well, but playing on top projects with him is strongly discouraged.
GUI menu has a small interface, but a lot of functionality that will help you in any situation. By passing a large number of basic functions, PHack has a bunch of different additional features that work differently and adjust to different anti-cheats.
Alt Manager has a simple interface. In it, as elsewhere, you can save all your accounts to switch between them in the game without the need of restart.
How to install Hacked client PHack for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called PHack;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile