Hacked client GarPloit for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client GarPloit for Minecraft 1.8 - a small hacked client that is ideal for owners of weak PCs. It has a colorful design for its main menu. On the screen, you see only 1 color, but in fact it changes colors smoothly, which looks very beautiful. With anti-cheats, it copes at the average level, so it is not recommended to go with it to the top projects. The functionality in it is also quite small, but you will learn about it later.
There is no GUI menu in this client at all. And there is no HUD menu as such. Clicking on the right shift will open a small window where all the functions and binds to them will be shown. The first 3 features are only available in the paid version of this client. However, they are absolutely useless, so it makes no sense to buy the full version of the hacked client.
How to install Hacked client GarPloit for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar .minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called GarPloit;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile