Hacked client Kraken X for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Kraken X for Minecraft 1.8 - a small and very simple hacked client. It should not be used on cool projects, as its performance leaves much to be desired, so Your account may be at risk. It is ideal for some noob-servers, as they will definitely remain invisible. However, download and try it is still worth it, at least in order to discover something new, and so to speak, to replenish the collection of customers with whom You have played.
The appearance of this hacked client is also quite miserable. The interface is generally not decorated and small enough, and it is very ugly. Its only advantage is that the functionality is large enough, so that everyone can find something suitable.
Alt Manager has a banal design that is almost everywhere. Functionality it is not different from most others. It can store all your accounts to switch between them in the game.
How to install Hacked client Kraken X for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Kraken;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile