Hacked client Atlas 1.5 for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Atlas 1.5 for Minecraft 1.8 - a very old hacked client. Few people can like it, but everyone should try it. It has a fairly large-scale functionality, which has absolutely all the functions that can be useful in a given situation. The quality of Atlas is much better than many, but not the best among all. It will easily cope with anti-cheats on those servers where they are updated quite rarely. In other cases, it will be very easy to recognize it.
But with the design he's fine. Quite nicely decorated GUI menu, as well as nicely done interface, which is not only easy to use, but also very practical. Opens a window on the right shift
Alt Manager has a banal design that is almost everywhere. Functionality it is not different from most others. It can store all your accounts to switch between them in the game.
How to install Hacked client Atlas 1.5 for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Atlas;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile