Hacked client Cinnamon for Minecraft 1.8Hacked client Cinnamon for Minecraft 1.8 - Private hacked client, which despite the fact that it is private and has been developed for a long time-has some disadvantages. Cinnamon itself is good enough and copes with anti-cheats, which will give You the opportunity to play with it even on the top projects. The design of its main menu is quite simple, but at the same time beautiful. It is perfect for both beginners and experienced users of such customers.
The flaw of this hacked client is the GUI menu, which though opens, but does not work at all. However, despite this, there is also the HUD menu which before opening it is necessary to bind the team."add hud bind (button)". It is decorated quite nicely and has a lot of functionality with which any game will be as simple as possible for you.
Alt Manager is quite simple. In it, you can save all your accounts, so that you do not have to constantly exit the game and re-enter your login information.
How to install Hacked client Cinnamon for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Cinnamon;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile
Download hacked client Cinnamon for Minecraft 1.8
Share with friends