Hacked client Depression for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Depression for Minecraft 1.8 - a small but interesting hacked client. There is nothing superfluous that could distract You from the game, as well as just seem useless and unclaimed for use. The design of the main menu is no different from the simplest version of minecraft, which will allow You to fully concentrate on the game. Also, this cheat will appreciate the owners of low-power PCs, because of the compactness it will not load You much system. With anti-cheat it handles relatively well.
The GUI menu opens on the right shift. It looks relatively good, but with a fairly small interface. Functional it is not the biggest, but it is enough to comfortably play on any mode.
How to install Hacked client Depression for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Depression;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile