Hacked client Invictus v3 for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Invictus v3 for Minecraft 1.8 - a very small, seemingly hacked client. However, its size is not important, because in spite of it - it has absolutely all the functionality that you may ever need. The design of the main menu looks very simple, but still very beautiful. This hacked client is not bad to cope with all your gaming needs. Anti-cheats it bypasses the average level, so play on popular projects can safely.
GUI menu here at all. However, HUD, the average quality of design, is still available. It is controlled by the arrow keys, which is quite convenient and does not distract from the game. It contains a lot of functionality with which Your game will be very simple and fun.
Alt Manager here is standard. In it You will be able to save all your accounts to continue to switch between them within the game without the need to restart.
How to install Hacked client Invictus for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Invictus;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile