Hacked client SharkMod for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client SharkMod for Minecraft 1.8 - this hack is little at all like a hack, rather a helper program. To this opinion, we came due to the fact that it does not have any 1 function for which you can get a ban, and in General there are only 8 functions. They will be useful only if You want to improve the game somehow. For example to make a maximum coverage or anything else, within allowable this hack. But despite the fact that the benefits of SharkMod is very small, the developer has made great efforts to design it at a high level.
And since there was no point in making GUI menus for 8 functions, and the menu as a whole, in the upper right corner You can find a small list with available functions, near which their bindas will be written. Also, if it is useful to someone, in the cheat there is a list of functions that can be viewed by writing "-help" without quotes.
However, it has another advantage, which against the background of dull functionality, and compared to the normal version, will seem a big plus. This is Alt Manager, where You can create a huge list with all your accounts to switch between them without leaving the game.
How to install Hacked client SharkMod for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called SharkMod;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile