Hacked client Nebula b68 for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Nebula b68 for Minecraft 1.8 - very bad hack that is worth downloading only if You are going to play on normal survival or even in a single game. This is due to the fact that with antiachets he Yong copes at all. Therefore, for their own safety with him it is better not to go to the top projects. By design, in General, there is nothing to say. For its main menu does not differ from the standard version of the game, except that this has a button "Alt Manager"
The GUI of the menu looks as awful as the whole hack. It has a small and inconvenient interface. It has only 2 good parts. First - a lot of functions, the second opens to the right shift.
Alt Manager will allow You to add all your accounts to the list to make it easier to switch between them directly in the game without the need to leave it.
How to install Hacked client Nebula b68 for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata% / in the search bar .minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Nebula;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile