Hacked client Atom b7 for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client Atom b7 for Minecraft 1.8 - a small hack that will amaze You with its capabilities. The size of this hacked client, though small, but powerful enough and high quality. The design of its main menu is completely identical to the simple version of the game. From many hacked customers it differs beautiful, but simple design, as well as the ability to bypass even the newest anticheats.
The hack has 2 menus. It is GUI and HUD. GUI menu opens on the right shift and is controlled by the mouse, and HUD menu should not be opened, as it is on the top left and is controlled by arrows. They look quite beautiful and has in its Arsenal as many as 27 functions.
How to install Hacked client Atom b7 for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Atom;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile