Hacked client Devil b10 for Minecraft 1.8Hacked client Devil b10 for Minecraft 1.8 - a small private hacked client from Russian developers. It will appeal to everyone, because despite its miniature size - it has everything you need to Easily be able to win in any situation. Its main menu is not the most beautiful, but still a custom interface. In it You will find all the standard sections and Alt Manager, which you will learn below. However, it is recommended to use it on low-security servers, as it copes with anti-cheats quite badly.
GUI menu is completely absent. However, the HUD menu is there and is controlled by arrows. It is small and has minimal functionality, but despite this You will still find all the necessary functions.
But Alt Manager is the most common. In it you can save all your accounts to switch between them without having to restart the game. This will save you a lot of time.
How to install Hacked client Devil for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called Devil;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile
Download hacked client Devil for Minecraft 1.8
Share with friends