Hacked client JamClient for Minecraft 1.8
Hacked client JamClient for Minecraft 1.8 - quite an interesting hacked client. Though JamClient quite old and not very popular to pay attention to it all it is worth. Unlike other hacked clients, it has a unique, though simple, beautiful design at its main menu. Optimization of this client will allow to use it even on very weak computers. With anti-cheat JamClient cope quite well, allowing a relatively safe play on top projects.
GUI menu is somewhat similar to the menu hacked Matix client, but this is only a coincidence. In it You can find a small number of functions, as well as settings for them. The menu itself opens on the up arrow.
Alt Manager here is as simple as possible. In it You will not be able to save all your accounts, but you can switch between them.
How to install Hacked client JamClient for Minecraft 1.8:
1. Download and unzip the archive using WinRar or Zip;
2. If you have Minecraft open, you need to close it;
3. Click start, type %appdata%/in the search bar.minecraft/versions;
4. If you do not have such a folder, it must be created;
5. Transfer the file .jar with replacement close all Windows;
6. Log in to Minecraft, in the settings, select a profile called JamClient;
7. Save it and then log in under this profile